Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Isn't Green Salsa a staple?

We. Love. Green Salsa. Salsa Verde! I put it in nearly every recipe I make. Today, I made a white chili with chicken and green salsa. Oh man, it is so good.
When I went to the grocery store this morning, there was no green salsa on the shelves! I called the manager over.

"Look, you are out of green salsa! Don't you know that's the hottest thing going right now? You have got to find a way to keep that in the store!"

He said I was right, that he had noticed it was selling well. He said more would come in tomorrow. I told him he had better double order next time. I also showed him another brand that has a green salsa in it's line, which he was not aware of, and told him to give the order clerk a head's up on that!

If you haven't discovered green salsa, you have something, now, to look for to!

No comments: