Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The True Neverending Story

Remember the book, or the movie, The Neverending Story? For me, that would be Motherhood. I am the motherboard and gladly connected to the hearts of my children. I will love them no matter what, no matter when, no matter where, I will love them.

The connection I have may be one that some people might not understand. I don't really understand it either! I just know it's big, it's HUGE, it's bigger than I ever, EVER imagined a feeling could be. How can you know this will happen to you?

It's like it took wings. And then, it took off, and it's still flying. The neverlanding plane from heart to heaven to God's eternal home in the sky.

I am thinking about this so much lately because of their ages, the time has come to let them go. Let them fly away on their own, live their lives as they will, choose their mates, and extend their families. Which to me, is only more love added.

No matter how it all presents itself, I shall be blessed

No comments: