Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tropical Storm Fay is passing by

When you name weather, it must get really angry. Outside, Tropical Storm Fay sounds just like a hurricane. There are sheets of water over the windows, and I can't see my road. There are warnings everywhere for everything, but yet,

Mr. B's place of employment said they had to report to work today. (Good Grief) And when the men got there, risking life through this torrential dangerous weather, they said, 'Go on home, we have no work today.'

Mr. B had givin his notice last Friday, and why he bothered to drive down there today (45 minutes at 6 AM into a worse part of the storm), I do not know. Something to do with being an honorable man, but sometimes these lines get all blurry for me.

Those are man's lines. And man, is a lot of times, an idiot. Well, actually, when man gets involved with money, or a corporation... the idiocy has a much better chance of showing itself.

We will most likely lose power. I've got the coffee on.

No comments: