Thursday, August 14, 2008

If this is Thursday....



I don't know why, but I feel likes it's Monday. Although, I wish it were Friday, but I'm not sure why about either of those thoughts.

I really have much going on, and much that I need to do, and some that I want to do.

The Doctor appointments are really cutting into my time! I decided to make the most of the physical therapy, and I consider that my work out time (I mean, they do have me on the exercise bike for 10 minutes,you know?) But the driving to and fro - bummer at today's gas prices and then the time crunch - well, I listen to audio tapes, but still,

what is neglected is my house and spending time with my daughter! Who doesn't really mind because summer is almost over and her boyfriend (of 2 years) is over a lot and soon that will change. Actually, next week school will start here.

My house - Oh, I can't even go there. I've had two cups of coffee, and I still haven't cranked up to Flylady.net speed this AM. But she is the real deal should anyone have the desire to get it all together. I trust her completely to keep me on track.

My cards and letter pile to write is high.
My bills - yikes!
My yard! - double yikes! But it's been raining and doctor says I can't do what I wish to right now! Wah.

What else can I complain about this morning? Ha. Ha. Not a durned thing.

Because the bottom line is -

It's all good.

A Good Thing to do:

Positive thoughts, train them into your brain. Squash those negative thoughts, stop them in their tracks and reroute them or rephrase them - what do you need them for anyway? Can you answer that question? Let me know if you can find a reason because I cannot.

In the words of Henry Ford - If you say you can't, then you can't.

There. Can't be much simpler than that, now can it?

No comments: