Friday, August 01, 2008

First day of August 2008


Let's see ~
Ten things about August ...
okay, well maybe not ten...

1. I will be writing to Kenny and Kody this week. Kenny is patiently waiting for me to send him his reward letter for his hard work on his book reading. And Kody did come through and sent me a letter, also! I better send out two to make up for lost time!

2. Two birthdays in August. My sister and #1 son.

3. I am going to the Keys for a week. Hooray.

4. After I get back from the Keys, I have to continue more therapy for my foot, and get the results of the MRI and see a neurologist, (and regarding that, my guess is that I injured myself gardening. I should write a book about "How Not to Garden" or "Ways to avoid the Doctor While Gardening" - and I may have carpal tunnel, but like, who doesn't?)

5. My foot therapy - what a riot. I have three more weeks of therapy~ and after three days, my hip is hurting and I was so frazzled yesterday after so many extra things and doctor appointments thrown in my life's mix, that I locked my keys in my car!

But, in the end, it's like a little mini workout time at the gym. Not a bad deal at all.

6. Is there six? I miss my gardening. Is this how injured sports players feel? Hahaha. I wonder.

No comments: