....I guess we should be happy they at least went somewhere.
1. In my committment to exercise, I put the DVD in the player and began to click. Could get only nothing. I asked my daughter for help. She's braver than I and will press more buttons without a thought of exploding Kansas.
So got that music at the beginning of the DVD - the song that plays over and over again like you could go crazy until you press play? -- and gray screen. Not much good so, I called my husband at work, no answer. I called again at lunch time. No answer. And usually he calls me back. Take it as a sign, you were not met to exercise today. ~~Drats!
2. Had a dentist appointment today. Thought, okay, I'll give my husband one more try on the DVD connection thing as I got in the car. I heard his phone ringing. It was under the driver's seat.
3. My dentist appointment today was disatrous!! Shocking! I have been taking good care of my teeth for at least the last 30 years anyway. Cleanings and check ups every 6 months.
The past year because of the moving, I didn't get to the dentist - and wow - I have to have a special cleaning involving putting my gums to sleep because the hygenist could not clean below the gums on my bottom row of teeth! Wow ~ all that from a year of neglect!! I wonder. I don't know. (I can add that to list of mysterious things I do not know.)
4. I have a great recipe for Pasta Fagioli to share. I'll try to do that this week.
5. I don't have a will. I should write one. I guess my kids could just fight over everything?
6. I have discovered a cleaning product I love. It's called Bartenders Friend. But you shouldn't use it on granite, I don't think. I used it on a tile floor that had a lot of the grout left on it and it worked great! On my stove - which is one of those flat stoves - works great! No real scrubbing just apply and rub. I like it.
7. I have the hiccups for no reason. I guess that's it for me.
8. By the way, don't ever forgot to recharge and reconnect with your spiritual self. You can do it any time. Just stand still. Right where you are and think your Creator. Speak of the things that very minute. You'll connect. You will.
Be thankful, right where you are.
Praise God right were you are.
You'll connect.
Psalm 100:4 ~~
Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
and his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him; bless his name!
Monday, April 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment