I'm up early today.
My house is a mess.
I had company last week, and you would think it was a whole army instead of three people. I cleaned my house and secured it to an orderly fashion for their visit and ~whoosh~it's gone! But I think that's what happens in a tiny house. And my house is very tiny.
I finally found a primary care doctor that I think I might like. A woman named Dr. Leslie. (haha, that's my best friend in Tennessee's name). She asked me what I wanted this Mother's Day and I said, "plants. I love plants. I just want to garden now. If I was rich I would buy more plants." She laughed and said, "me, too!" She's just discovered the outdoors as well! Must be a midlife thing!
Since I don't have money to buy plants, I am into cuttings. So, we will see what happens with my yard. What can happen with cuttings, I will find out.
Taking my nephew out everyday to the park has become a most welcomed time for me. It's great outside everyday. It's always breezy here. Sometimes I wear a hat, sometimes I don't. I am deciding to wear sunscreen everyday now, I wasn't before. And there are other people at the park everyday since we have been going there.
Apparently, this story started circulating about this little boy and his Aunt who are at the park everyday, and that meant that when you went there, you would have a little company. And soon, other people began to come. And then the story circulated that there were lots of people at this park everyday and that made it a fun and a safe place to go, and then more people began to come. It's great.
I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in. ~George Washington Carver
God writes the gospel not in the Bible alone, but on trees and flowers and clouds and stars. ~Martin Luther
I believe that there is a subtle magnetism in Nature, which, if we unconsciously yield to it, will direct us aright. ~Henry David Thoreau
Friday, April 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment