I'm in the middle of one of those days that I kinda like -- I'm doing several things at once. I don't know why that pleases me so ...
I have the laundry going,
I'm cleaning my bedroom,
Cleaning my bathroom,
Reading the email, posting on my blog,
Dancing to old music,
Folding and putting away clothes (oh, you thought that was under 'laundry going' -- haha...no.)
Straightening closets as I look for hangers to keep the laundry going neatly ....
Not cooking - making salad for lunch - the lettuce is drying.
Madam Blueberry has company and is doing a list of small tasks in between visiting...
so far, it's all working out well.
What happens on these days is that when it gets to be about 6 o'clock, I regret not having made any dinner plans!
Saturday, April 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment