Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Around the house remedies

I read this column in the newspaper now and then, Dr. Gott is his name and in his column, over and over, comes up the dicussion of Vicks Vapor Rub for dried cracked heels. Well. I'm here to testify, it works!

I even bought the store brand - called Medicated Chest Rub - and it worked fine. It's been two days, and my heels are remarkably better!!

Just want to point out, be sure that you don't need to take your contact lenses out after you have applied the Rub.

Another good product from around the house is Olive Oil - it's a great makeup remover, a hair conditioner, or can be used for frizz control, any dry skin can benefit from Olive Oil.

Then there's Witch Hazel. Makes a good and inexpensive toner. Toner is very important in skin care, and witch hazel has never let me down.

No comments: