Common Errors of English.
(from above)
ATM” means “Automated Teller Machine,” so if you say “ATM machine” you are really saying, “Automated Teller Machine machine.”
~~~~~~~~~
I ran across that site while I was looking up the correct spelling of a word that I can't remember right now. I thought it was funny and quite useful. Not the word, the site.
My mind is like a carbonated drink right now. It's fizzing. But nothing else is happening. I have reached an over load section and must pause to try to think my way past the situation I am in. I've never been here before. I don't recognize this junction.
I have 7 "Save As Draft" entries. I can't seem to close a thought. You might say, my life is being interupted by life. It's one of those days when I can't remember how to spell.
So I'm just going to go to bed. I'll begin again in the morning.
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment