I came back from a visit to Tennessee with Leslie and bought myself a package of white little wash clothes for my kitchen, and a package of colored little wash clothes for my bathroom because that's what Leslie has, and it seems so efficient.
Of course, we won't talk about the fact that some of my white little clothes are now pink because I washed them in with my cranberry colored Christmas napkins by mistake ....
I always carry a hair tie in the car. That's what my friend Sasha does so she always has one when she needs one. And I never could find one when I needed one until I did that. Course, now I always have to run out to the car to get one ....
Rachael Ray always has a little bowl on the kitchen counter for her garbage when she cooks. Very convenient little thing to have there.
My friend Phyllis always used one wash cloth a night for her face. And at the end of its use, she wiped up her bathroom sink and put that cloth in the clothes hamper. I started doing that. And my sister did, too. She said she got the idea from me. I don't know where Phylliss got it. But your bathroom sink stays tidy.
I carry a little notebook in my purse at all times. Just a little one so I can jot down anything. Now my mother in law does, also, as well as Mr. B. Ooops, no, he doesn't carry a purse, he carries the notebook in his truck. A truck is much bigger than a purse.
Somewhere along the way, I learned to keep all I need for cleaning in each place I do the cleaning. I keep extra personal items in the bedroom so if I have company I don't have to always go in the bathroom for lotion or such stuff.
And because Mr. B goes to bed earlier than I do, I keep meds and contact solution stuff in the kitchen as well as the bathroom.
That's just a few ~
I'm sure there are more. As I go through my week, I'll think about them.
But I'm thinking, what would I do without my friends? They are such a source of brain power to me. I love my friends.
Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure. -- Jewish Saying
Hold a true friend with both your hands. -- Nigerian Proverb
"A faithful friend is the medicine of life."
-- Apocrypha
No comments:
Post a Comment