Ack! how frustrating to have new limits!
This back injury, or whatever it was that put me in the ER, is just taking forever to heal. I did a round of Prednisone (Can you say, "Miserable?"), and now I'm doing 10 days of anti-inflammatory medication.
I am burning up. My eyes are on fire. My face is on fire. Can this be good? I do not know. And hungry! Oh my gosh, this stuff makes you want to eat, eat, eat. Because if you don't, I think it burns up your stomach. What the 'hey' is it doing for me? I don't really know. I'm trusting some guy that went to medical school.
I bought something today called Mona Vie because a stranger in the park said it helped her husband with his back. That's how desperate I am. I'm talking to strangers in the park and taking their advice. Pain is a frustrating place to be.
But my back spasms every time I try any kind of exercise or stretching. By the end of the night, I am wanting a muscle relaxer so badly.
But, you know what ~ I'm going to deal with this. And if this doesn't work, ummmm, okay, I'll find someone else in the park who can shed some light on my situation!
Thank the Good Lord that Madam B is a cooperative homeschool student! I love this child. She just gets her books and does her thing. I mean, I do have to say, 'oh hey, what about history?' "oh yeah, I'll get to that." she says.
Something about history ~ she just doesn't think it's necessary to study. She says no one listens to it anyway. They don't pay attention, she says; they just keep making more and more of the same mistakes. Okay, well, I can't really argue with her there, can I?
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment