Saturday, January 13, 2007

10 Things that mean absolutely nothing

1. I can't say Dashboard without thinking of Mrs. Dashwood.

2. I hate that I know the words Al Queida, Al Kazeer, and Jihad. (I didn't say I knew how to spell them, I just said I hate knowing them.)

3. I like to make a spinach quiche and eat it all day.

4. I love magazines but buying them is expensive, so I catch up on stuff in the check out line. And, yes, I admit, I do like to catch up on the drama now and then, too. I think it's funny to ask a perfect stranger, 'so do you think she going to leave him?' and they laugh and give their opinion.

5. I love naps. I would rather get up early to get my work done (even before sunrise) and take a nap in the afternoon than sleep in.

6. I am a mess with paper work. If I have any paper, I make a mess with it.

7. I love cooking. I think it's fun. It makes people happy to eat, but they don't always like you messing with their food with fancy things.

8. If you have a family of 5, you are fortunate if three people like the same thing. If all 5 like the same thing, rejoice, as you have been blessed.

9. I like my blog. It's fun. It's an easy way to catch up with myself.

10. I love Fridays and Sundays. I usually work around my house on Saturdays, but I wear leisure clothes, translated means, things might not match but I am comfortable. I like to get all my laundry done on Saturday. I think it's wonderful when I don't have to do a load of laundry during the week, but, honestly, that doesn't always work out. On Sundays, I like to just relax.

No comments: