I just found out I'm off for at least three days this week. Wow. I have so much to do; I'm thrilled. Now I am wondering, realistically, how much I will actually get done! This will be challenging.
1. I have Madam Blueberry's 2nd semester schedule to formally write up.
2. Set up Madam B's computer.
3. Put many things on shelves.
4. Get ready for a garage sale on February 3rd. (My sister is law is telling me, "we need to get together and price these things out." And I'm thinking it will work like this, "This box - Each item - 50 cents." To me, that's the key to a successful garage sale!
5. Line some shelves. I love doing this. It's so nice after you are finished.
6. I have bookwork to do with a deadline of January 31st.
7. Choose a book to read. I'm readying nothing! What a bummer.
8. Ummmm, I'll add more later, I'm sure.
9. oh, write a review ....
Right now, my phone is ringing ....
How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these. ~George Washington Carver
Monday, January 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment