Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Today a Post it moment

I learned today that the muscles across your core are for posture only. They are paper thin. They are like the plastic around the six pack of soda. Once they are stretched, they may not go back, or they may with time.

I don't know. I'm trying to play by the new rules and undo the damage I have done. I feel like I'm in a Neil Young song.

I just came home from physical therapy. I reached up to get some ibuprofen and someone had not tighten the bottle. Probably me. And there are probably about 50 or more ibuprofen pills all over my kitchen.

I bought Jacob a garbage truck today. He picked it out. He loves it! It comes with two little garbage cans and they empty right into the truck, and he kept asking me today for 'more garbage! I need more garbage!' Too funny.

My mom made me a grill cheese sandwich today. I mean, what's a grilled cheese sandwich? Bread spread with butter and cheese in the middle, right? Well, let me tell you - this was the best grilled cheese sandwich I'd ever had!! "MOM," I said, "Why is your grilled cheese so good?" She gave me a look, piercing, I thought, at first, and she said, "I'll tell you what I tell everyone else who compliments my cooking. It's made with love." Okay, then. I'll take a grilled cheese any time.

Did you vote today? Go ahead and get out there if you haven't! Every vote does count. However, I do wish they would word the amendments a little simpler. Like just say, 'we want to take your money and spend it on this,' _not_ -- and if we thusly find thatly so wasn't there in the last place after the first place of the party that was removed on a 3/4 to a 66th percent vote of a majority of county men who must be elected by the sherriff's brother Carl, after January 1st of the following year closest to the moon's latter day phase of counterproductive and negative balancing of the swale area near the river or within a 5 mile radius of said such roadway of the contact with the pizza palour on 32nd avenue....--- you get my drift ....

Have a nice day.

~~Miss Roxie

No comments: