Monday, November 06, 2006

Face value

What a weird way I've felt all day. Don't know what it is. But yesterday I did get whacked in the face pretty hard.

I was cleaning out a closet that was packed with stuff from the moving, and in the meanwhile was alternating with rearranging things in the laundry room, and I placed a heavy cookie sheet and a cooling rack in a place that I thought temporarily would work, only thing I didn't realize was how temporarily it would be, as it came flying down in my face! Whacked me square in the center of my nose and right between the eyes as well! Couldn't have asked for a better hit had they been aiming! Two places of sensitivity.

Now I have a swollen nose and a bloody mark on my face. I'm trying out some scar therapy, as I don't think I needed a stitch, but well, when your skins apart in the center of your face, you feel a little self conscious. However, no one noticed. Bunch of blind people out there.

No comments: