Monday, August 28, 2006

Today is my anniversary

I really haven't had the private time to concentrate on my blog. Every day is filled with people at my door. Not only my family, but the fellows that are finishing up the 'punch list' for the houses - the construction people who are dotting the *i's* and crossing the *t's* as it were.

I also think that talking about boxes is getting boring. I am, after all, getting bored with it. It could make me crazy, if I allowed such thinking. But I live near a beach. It's foolish to think about going nuts, when you can drive to a beach and look at the ocean. That puts our little aggravations right into their proper perceptive.

Good news is that I found Madam B's math book and I found my Latin Program! --Since many things have disappeared into the vat of unlabeled boxes -- I didn't do such a great job on the labeling as my 80-year-old mother in law, who managed to label EVERYTHING! How cool is that!--

anyway,
I'm off to pick up Jacob at 10 today. I don't know what we will do. Or should I say 'what he will do" ...

So Mr. B overslept this morning, as he forgot to set his alarm, didn't take his coffee, even though I had it made and ready to go, and so he didn't see my little note wishing him a happy anniversary. He did call after he was in the truck for a few minutes because he knew I would be concerned that he rushed out of the house before he even lost his morning voice. He had forgotten it was our anniversary, but I'm really not a tad bit upset about that. There is just so much going on, it's silly to even worry over such a thing.

I didn't get a card or a gift for him, as things are tight, but I'll think of some dessert and a dinner that he would like.

I hope he's okay today. It's awful just jumping out of bed and heading off for a 30-minute drive when you've had no coffee or a few minutes to clear your morning head. We threw a banana and two protein bars in a cooler, and I had about 4 bottles of water on hand, so hooray on that, and I'm sure he will be able to grab some lunch. Seems silly to worry about, but I do worry about it because he is the kind of person who would never ever want to inconvenience anyone for himself, and would do without all day if the others he works with never stopped.

At the end of the day, I’m sure all will be well.

I’ll be off now to attend to my daily duties. I hope anyone reading this has a blessed and most glorious day. Focus well. Make good choices.

May God bless you today. And may you know that.

Tu Tranquilo,

Miss Roxie

No comments: