Now we are south and traveling north. I'll be glad when the settling dust lays about my shoulders.
This coming Wednesday, I should be here as a permenant resident.
My oldest son's birthday is Tuesday ~ a birthdate he shares with the son of my best friend in Tennessee -- Happy Birthday, Tim; I'll be looking for your birthday adventure post --( funny to meet someone you totally click with and their oldest son and your oldest son have the same birthday. Maybe not funny, maybe cosmic, or spooky, but, nonetheless, but *cool* above all else.)
Anyway, my oldest son is disappointed that we will not be here. I asked him if he'd like us to stay and go after his birthday, but he said no. So just a little sentimental thought popped out. We love him so much; we'll make his birthday last through the weekend.
Will tell my traveling tales in a later entry.
I will say the road and the sky collide here in a very beautiful portrait of what God has to offer in glances of his world. I love the view here.
later,
Miss Roxie
Monday, August 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment