Friday, August 11, 2006

The sky at night....

It is just so beautiful here. I love looking at the sky change while the sun is setting. Does anyone else love watching the sky change?

I'm tired of talking about moving. and boxes.

Monday I begin to take care of my nephew Jacob. I think we will go to the beach for our first assignment. Monday Mr. B looks for a job. Monday Madam B will start school. Out of a box! LOL. I'm sure her math is around here somewhere!

I haven't cooked a meal on a stove in months. I don't know if I remember how to cook. I can't remember a lot of things. I can't remember the last book I read. If it wasn't for my blog and scattered notes, I'm not sure I would remember me.

My house in North Florida still has not sold. What a heaviness that is. All the family prophets say, 'oh it will sell'. I hope the prophets are right. But God has his timing. It will all work out in the long run.

My sister in law had sold her house, and the deal looks like it's going south. Ooops~! Going South? Is "going south" an expression for things gone bad? Holy cats! I've 'gone south'. What does this all mean? Hopefully, nothing.

Our youngest cat James has gone missing. Very sad indeed. I shall post about their moving expedition adventure. I'm sure they will be holding it against us for a very long time. James is a very timid, sweet, spoiled cat. It's Harley, the cat with the mr-mean-genes, that needed to go missing, I mean, if a cat in the universe needed to go missing for all things to stay zen, I feel it should have been he. But apparently, I have been voted out of choices in these matters.

And speaking of choices, I mentioned recently that I should like to have been present at the counsel of beginnings, when it was decided upon, that cats should be domesticated. That group is probably still out there somewhere laughing at the prospects of cats being tamed by people. Not gonna happen.




No comments: