you leave the oven on all night,
you turn on your wash machine and
your wash cycle cleans the wash machine and no clothes
and then when you finally remember to put them in,
you forget to unload the washing machine for the fifth time,
you forgot you parked the car down the street,
misplace the keys that go with that parked car,
you left the left over pizza out all night,
and
You Forget THE TIME CHANGE!
So, you come in to post on your blog because you feel so inadequate, and then your daughter follows you in the room and says, "Let me read you something from the Bible..."
She reads a few Psalms aloud, we talked about forgiveness just because you do when you read the Bible sometimes, you end up singing a song about forgiveness that has the line, "and I think it's about forgiveness, forgiveness, even if you don't love me anymore..."
And then we began to talk about Is there a proper way to ask for forgiveness? Can you just write an email? or a note? Or should it always be face to face? We have always thought, if possible, that it should be face to face, but understanding that I phone call could do....but face to face and stating what you are asking forgiveness for, and then asking, 'will you forgive me?'
But regardless of all that deep thinking, I think forgiveness is key...so today, I must forgive myself for my inadequacies and move on as I am already an hour behind!
No comments:
Post a Comment