I have felt like it was Friday since Wednesday.
I couldn't find my car in the Publix parking lot today. I was walking around with my grocery cart, when my husband called me on my cell phone...
"Hey honey, are you at Walmart?"
"Nope, I’m in the grocery store parking lot, and I can't find the car. I hope you aren't going to ask me to do anything."
"Uh....no. Just keep talking to me until you find the car."
I keep talking while pulling my cart, trying not to look totally ignorant and spaced out, but I think it was too late.
I finally did find the car. I was three rows and three cars off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.
~~Rita Mae Brown
No comments:
Post a Comment