Let's see ~ I was going to post some things that happened over the last two weeks, but decided not too.
Right now, the assorted I am's and we are's are thus ~
I am reading Pride and Prejudice (finally). I'm also reading Johnny Cash's autobiography because my father lent me his copy, and he lends nobody nothin' (so you can be durned sure I will be reading it!)
I am trying to get a semester schedule together for Madam B. She jumped in for school today where she left off, and that will work for now. We will take a closer look at the year end projections tomorrow. I usually end up taking off the two full weeks in December. I just don't usually plan on moving to another city in the middle of the school year!
We are packing, as we will be moving (Lord willing) in the next couple of months. It's ... got me... in kind of a ...coma. I can't think of anything else to describe it. I can't allow myself to think of ALL that must be done; I have to just do what is on my projected list for the day. And actually, that probably has me very distracted.
But this daughter of mine, I can't say enough good about her. She was a master help to me over the holidays and is everyday. She had such a time while we were away - she burned her foot, she sliced her finger, and she didn't bring any clothes for warm weather! Needless to say, she was glad to get home.
We arrived late last night, and my mind is still scattered.
Tomorrow. Tomorrow I will focus more clearly. Not that I didn't do anything today - I did some laundry, went to the bank, grocery shopping and visited a homebound friend of mine. Talked with my mother in law, son, niece, a friend, my husband, my daughter (listened to narrations on Michelangelo
I have no desire to consider this day wasted. I worked. I rested. I read. I visited. I reflected. I loved. I thought of people I love and I miss. No wonder I am tired.
I'm rambling. Clearly. Or unclearly. Depending on ones point of view of things.
No comments:
Post a Comment