Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. ~Confucius
I hope that I never again have enough stuff to even fancy having a Garage Sale. I just am not of that personality type. This is giving me a headache.
It's been a lot of work getting all this stuff together. And I guess basically, a Garage Sale is a way of letting people pay you to take away your past bit by bit for small change.
Aside from that, I don't know how or why, really, we have accumulated so much stuff we do not need. But I promise myself, this is the last time.
We are selling some furniture. But who knows?
I can't wait until this is over. I hope I recoop at least the cost of the ad.
Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler. ~Albert Einstein
Friday, January 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment