You say, "Hi, Grandma," with a wave and a smile. You give me big hugs especially if you haven't seen me for a day. You love group hugs. You are always inviting people into group hugs.
You spend a lot of time around your family and it makes you flourish. You talk so much. I am not understanding all the words when you string a sentence together, but I love it when you say, "oh no, what happened?"
You go to the library with me at least once a week, and twice if we can work it out. Your favorite thing to play with there is the Dine-o-sores.
You participate in the little library class. Actually, it's not a little class, it's quite large. You dance to the music, you shake your shaker, listen to the story, but your favorite part is the bubbles at the end of class.
You know that coloring comes at the end of the class. You used to spend this time going around and taking other children's crayons and trying to give them yours.
But Monday, you stayed and colored your own. Your favorite color that day was purple. I took the paper home so you could show Mommy and Daddy.
On Wednesdays, we have been picking up Zack from school and then taking him to Hebrew School. You love to spend this time with Zack. He is so entertaining, he makes you laugh a lot. At first, you would always cry so hard when I had to drop Zack off, but then, Zack began to remind you when the time came for him to go, that he was leaving and he would see you later.
Now, you say "good-bye" and "later" to Zack when he gets out of the car.
Then, you and I go to the library (and play with the dine-0-sores).
Yesterday, we had the whole room to ourselves at the library. We had a great time. We had the dine-o-sores eat leaves, built a track for trains, lined the dine-o-sores up on the counter, counted them, played ball, did some yoga, played with some trucks, pushed and pulled the wagon (after we loaded it with dine-o-sores). It was just a great time.
We went to pick up Zack and you and he laughed all the way home. When I had to drop him off, you only cried for a little, teeny bit. I think you are starting to really understand that you will see him again, and we will once again have a good time.
I love you, Shaylin. It's such a joy to be with you. You change so much everyday. It's a pleasure to watch such a miracle. I feel blessed.
You spend a lot of time around your family and it makes you flourish. You talk so much. I am not understanding all the words when you string a sentence together, but I love it when you say, "oh no, what happened?"
You go to the library with me at least once a week, and twice if we can work it out. Your favorite thing to play with there is the Dine-o-sores.
You participate in the little library class. Actually, it's not a little class, it's quite large. You dance to the music, you shake your shaker, listen to the story, but your favorite part is the bubbles at the end of class.
You know that coloring comes at the end of the class. You used to spend this time going around and taking other children's crayons and trying to give them yours.
But Monday, you stayed and colored your own. Your favorite color that day was purple. I took the paper home so you could show Mommy and Daddy.
On Wednesdays, we have been picking up Zack from school and then taking him to Hebrew School. You love to spend this time with Zack. He is so entertaining, he makes you laugh a lot. At first, you would always cry so hard when I had to drop Zack off, but then, Zack began to remind you when the time came for him to go, that he was leaving and he would see you later.
Now, you say "good-bye" and "later" to Zack when he gets out of the car.
Then, you and I go to the library (and play with the dine-0-sores).
Yesterday, we had the whole room to ourselves at the library. We had a great time. We had the dine-o-sores eat leaves, built a track for trains, lined the dine-o-sores up on the counter, counted them, played ball, did some yoga, played with some trucks, pushed and pulled the wagon (after we loaded it with dine-o-sores). It was just a great time.
We went to pick up Zack and you and he laughed all the way home. When I had to drop him off, you only cried for a little, teeny bit. I think you are starting to really understand that you will see him again, and we will once again have a good time.
I love you, Shaylin. It's such a joy to be with you. You change so much everyday. It's a pleasure to watch such a miracle. I feel blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment