I just received this information from my cousin:
Call the Nestle Crunch Hotline at 1-800-295-0051. When you are asked if you want to continue in English or Spanish, just wait quietly for about 10 seconds and you will smile. Promise! Keep going and press 4. Listen to the options...then press 7.
I did press 7 as she suggested, but I suppose you could have chosen another option.
Nestle's may have truly tranformed the whole if you want to (whatever) press a number.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OMG this is great! I'm going to send it to my friends on facebook. They'll love it! You're the bomb!
You have an amazing blog. I have subscribed to your feed ... feed me Seymore. I too believe that love never fails ... and after 38 years with the same man I still believe it!
Very nice blog! I really enjoyed my visit here.
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Journey_Back_in_Time
Thank you, ladies, for visiting. Welcomed to my Bubble. I look forward to reading your ideas on life and things.
I will try it if my phone ever quits ringing.
Thanks for the comment on Ethans picture.
I ended up getting glasses similar to my last pair only in burgundy and then a pair of giant purple sunglasses with my bi-focal. Pretty happy except they are both kinda heavy and slide down my nose some.
Post a Comment