1. I do not care what Tiger Woods and Toyota have in common. I prefer hummus to hubris. I did not give my time over to the 14 minutes Tiger talked about his major mess up. Tsk, tsk, tsk ~ it's a fine mess that you have both gotten yourselves into, Ollie.
2. There is something different about Peanut M & M's these days. I haven't figured it out yet, but they look, uh, different. They are all funny and odd shapes and have just a wee bit of nut in them. I have got to get a photo.
3. According to recent reports, the use of marijuana is increasing for Baby Boomers. And well, I guess so. Their need to relax increases as the continuous accusations of their being at fault for the breakdown of the country continues daily!
They are, after all, the cause of everything! Health care going bust, retirement care on the rise, tax burdens and ad infinitum. Everything is the fault of the Baby Boomers. So, they light up another joint and try to deal ...
4. The Democrats and the Republicans continue to fight about how to fix health care. Shame on them all for not just coming up with a plan that treats everyone fairly that needs health care and that keeps us all from going broke. If they would just let their prejudices fall aside, and do this for the good of people, I think they could work it out. But nooooooo ...
5. A training program on laughter as a health benefit costs $349.00 per person for a two day class. Somehow, I don't find that funny. That is a lot of money IMGAHO. But, one does get a t-shirt and a box lunch on day two. And a continued education certificate is available at an additional cost. Maybe that would make someone at least smile?
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment