I thought the moon was round. Here the moon looks like it got deflated on the side. I kind of think it looks like a heart shaped M & M.
This one looks like a heart shaped moon.
This is like a proton or a placebo or the moon squinting at me. The moon, quite possibly, could have a sense of humor. You don't know.
This one is like a jelly bean. Actually, a lot of my moon photos look like jelly beans that shine in the dark
This last one is the one that probably looks the most like the moon. But still and all, it's probably a good thing that I don't work for NASA.
These was taken January 29,2010. That night the moon was the fullest it will be for the year. If you click on this link, you'll find more interesting information including the fact that it's all an illusion.
But illusion or not, I have been fascinated with the moon since those early days of childhood when being outside at night was just about the coolest thing ever.
I find there is something stabling about the night time, and knowing we all look up in wonder of the same moon is fascinating to me. I imagine my friends going out and looking up at the moon. I've always been able to see the Man in the Moon. It's never been a problem for me.
The moon is not going to fall out of the sky. It will sit there for you to look at it for as long as you wish, you can call it any kind of cheese, and it won't get mad at you, and when it goes away, it always comes back.
I've never been disappointed by the moon. It keeps a perfect calendar and is always right on time.
This link will give you some information about your Moon Type. You can click on it if you are not disturbed about knowing these kinds of things.
3 comments:
The third one looks like mitosis
Interesting though your photos are you somehow need to try and reduce the amount of exposure the camera is giving the moon. I actual fact the moon is quite bright but becuase the camera's metering device is also reading all the darkness around it you get the over exposed blurr. If you visit 'jcuknzs' blog here at Blogspot I will post a moon shot for you in a few minutes. It also helps to rest the camera on something, select the 10 second delay release, gently press the trigger and leave the camera untouched until it takes the shot. That is one of my 'standard' techniques as a photographer. Best wishes John
Okay, I googled Mitosis, and you are so right!!
And John, I did look at the moon photo on your blog! Good Grief that is beautiful!! Kind of leaves my photos in a totally separate category ~LOL. I'm not sure my camera is capable, as your photo looks like a painting!!
Post a Comment