Why is it that people who run for political office in this here, the United States of America, feel that they must exaggerate, embellish, or just plain lie to the people of this country? Check out Fact Check: The Myths that won't go away.
Doesn't it just help keep us dumber to think that this is the way we have to be addressed? How boring it is to sort through the spin of words that spew freely out of the mouths of otherwise, seemingly, intelligent people. It gives me a headache.
They should all be ashamed of themselves. I am tired of tit-for-tat. I am tired of being treated like I can't hear the truth and deal with it. Just give me a chance.
Monday, November 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Even the FactChecks are biased this elections. I've seen a couple with a liberal bias who focus on analyzing McCain's statements but let Obama's slide, and I've seen a conservative one that did the opposite.
You are most likely correct. I am tired of fact checking the fact checks!
What makes me sad, too, is the amount of money spent on all this political blather.
I cannot believe we can't have an election and just not allow opponents to do anything but tell us what is good and right about themselves!
Post a Comment