Smiling! Smiling, according to research, tranmits information as it ignites the pleasure circuits of others. I feel shy when I smile at strangers. So, I give them a kind of no-teeth smile most times. I want to smile big, but at the last minute I feel shy.
I do smile at babies freely. Babies are smile ignitors. And, I think it's known, without to much study, that babies can make you act silly, too. And little kids that come up to you just talking away, they are smile ignitors, too.
Actually, there was a study published in the journal Pediatrics that found the smile of an infant sets off "an explosioin of brain chemicals in the mother." Fantastic experience!! Happy brain chemical explosion!!
It feels so good, that the reaction of the mother, than causes her to continue to do things that will make the baby continue to smile, and according to research, this sets off a feeding freezy of smiles that cause all these happy reactions in the brain - back and forth, back and forth - and this frenzy, feeds these "every-tightening emotional bonds!" What a cool way to makes bonds!
Sunday, November 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment