Saturday, November 08, 2008

What kind of a Muffin are You?




You Are a Blueberry Muffin



You are a nurturing, domestic, homey person.

Of all the types, you are the most likely to make your own muffins at home.



You don't like to rock the boat, and you're most content when you're making everyone else happy.

You are very loyal. You'll defend your family and friends, even if you secretly disapprove of what they're doing.



You tend to be a bit shy and withdrawn. You don't make friends quickly or easily.

But once you do make a good friend, the chances are high that you'll be friends for life.



Well, I like nuts in my muffins. Blueberry is good, but chocolate chips are great! I'm not sure how I scored Blueberry, but oh well, that's today's Muffin Test!

3 comments:

LNL said...

This is a lot of information to draw from a handful of questions. A bran muffin?? I didn't even pick the "muffin, and the healthier, the better" option - so how did I end up a bran muffin?

You Are a Bran Muffin.

Some people have accused you of being all work and no play. And that does describe you most of the time.
You are very career oriented. When you're not working making money, you're working to improve yourself.

You have very little room in your life for fluff. You want to live as good of a life as possible.
You are competitive and driven. You like to surround yourself with other motivated people.

While you are a go-getter, you are by no means self centered. Quite the opposite.
You are a caring, together, and stable friend. You are grounded enough to be there for people.

LNL said...

I changed my tea option from herbal tea to green tea (herb really does go best with a muffin, but I'd drink green tea, just because I always drink green tea...) and that makes me a cherry muffin. I don't think cherry muffins sound very appealing. I'll have to change another answer.

You Are a Cherry Muffin.

You are very friendly and sweet. You love to socialize.
You have a bit of a fire in your heart, and you secretly love adventure.

You are well known for speaking your mind. You tell people exactly what you think.
However, you're so nice when you're honest, no one really cares!

Even though you're down to earth, you're not exactly the girl or guy next door.
You are actually quite worldly and sophisticated. You are well traveled and well read.

Just Here For Now said...

Tim's Mom - my best friend and one of the most special people I know - You Are A Bran Muffin! LOL :)