Last week I moved some hanging plants to where they can be viewed from my dining room window, which is the most visible window ~ and it is just lovely to look out the window and see the flowers displayed there.
In a Woman's Day magazine I read this little clip:
"Take 2 minutes to smell the roses and say so long to the blahs. People who made a point of looking a flowers first thing in the morning reported feeling cheerier and even more energetic throughout the day, according to a recent study."
Now, they don't say what study, but maybe that's not important when you are looking at flowers.
I know I find a real pleasure looking at nature. Sunsets and sunrises. The ocean on a windy day. Even beach sand has it's allure for me.
And shells! How beautiful are shells!
You know, I was just thinking it is a genuine responsibility to have a garden. You have brought plants and flowers into captivity and now you are responsible for them! Serious business to be responsible for the life of something.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment