Driving to the training place and back is costing $25.00 a day in gasoline. Friends of ours live about 30 minutes from the place (we live 2 hours), and have offered to let Mr. B stay with them to help with the commute. There is even an offer of one meal a day.
We have decided to accept the offer. This will be the last week of training. Then, we should begin to have an idea of what we are up against. It's really annoying not to know, but trusting God in all things is comfortable.
In my humanness I do have concerns, but they are for tomorrow. And the Good Lord will probably beat me there.
I often find myself constantly adding things up. I do have to remind myself to relax. Ah, but not that often - just now and again. I take a deep sigh and find something to do. There are lessons to learn, and by golly, we are going to learn them.
Take no thought for the morrow; for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. --
Matthew 6:34 KJV
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment