anyway,
After it was over, I told the tech that I felt like I was on a ledge the whole time and falling off to the side. He said, that made sense because actually what he was doing was separating my protons and that could make you feel lopsided.
The protons are like first made crazy and then they calm down and chill, emitting "radio signals" that enable the computer to pick up the image they form.
Protons are most abundant in the body in the hydrogen atoms of water ...
Water content...
Water ...
That got me thinking ...
We are all a large percentage water. Some books say 70 some still argue it less, but nonetheless, we are _all_ a large part WATER.
Somehow that makes us more the same than different. The only thing different about water is how it's taken care of, as to how pure it is, you know, drinkable or contaminated or pure or polluted. Meaning to me, it's something we have power over - taking care of the water in our body.
We are always looking at the outside for differences instead of in the inside for samenesses.
Water affects everything. There is nothing on the earth that water does not affect. Think about it. Even just a little puddle of water somewhere is affecting something.
Kids jump in them. Cars run through them. They dry up and other things get dumped in them, they never go away, they just move somewhere else.
Where am I going with this? I'm not sure. I'm just thinking out loud.
. .... .. .... There’s no clear dawning yet.
I did think for the minute that people who are in good health are generally in good spirits, but then I thought, ummmm, I know people who take really good care of themselves and some people don’t really want to be around them, so what’s that all about?
Another dimension of the being – that third dimension, that one that does the non judging, non dictating, non reacting part of us – is that one always there? Do we all even have that part, each of us?
Ooops, sorry, I have slipped over in that black hole area where all thoughts are allowed, but not necessarily connected quite clearly enough. I shall quiet that area now. There will be more to connect later on.
Good night, all.
No comments:
Post a Comment