Saturday, December 02, 2006

The Holy Yerba Basil Matte Life Experiment

This is a new herb to my knowledge but there is much information about it and seems it has been around for a very long time. Sometimes I wonder about how we ever get as sick as we do when these old remedies are available ~~ I mean, isn't our cancer and illness rate higher than other countries where they use these old fashion herbs and remedies?

But the one I am using is called Holy Basil. It's promises are good. I have a 30 day supply so I'll let you know how it goes. Of course, no one will know if it prevented any cancer in me, so what can we tell? Maybe I might be less stressed? I don't know.

Perhaps I'll be looking for that calmness and sense of well being that it talks about.

I will tell you this ~ I had window of time yesterday in which I could do 4 fours of work -- work that usually boring to me. But I was able to sustain it. I did rest twice with a cup of Yerba Matte - which I love and think I possibly crave now -- so I suppose we have to put that into the scenario , also.

I wonder does that interfer with my study as Yerba Matte is suppose to lift your alertness neurons as well.

Oh well. Let's call this a study on adding things of Well Being and Alertness. If I find anymore, I'll add them too. Hope altogether, they don't give me cancer. haha. Just kidding.

So, I have daily devotional and meditation with God.

Deep breathing.

And today I will be adding the Bar Method Workout.

I have been walking, but want to add more walking --
as in walking without breaks in order to tell Jacob,

'no Sweetie, you can't pet that kitty,'

'no, honey, you can't open their mailbox',

'no, Jacob, you can't knock on that door,'

'come out of their yard, Jacob,'

'what do you have there, Jacob?'

'no, dear, that looks like .....'

'no, Jacob, goodness don't touch that!'.....

Oh shoot.

"Let's go home, Jacob, and wash your hands."

No comments: