I am not sure what to write today. I need to update my granddaughter's blog, truly I do. She is 11 months old now and doing amazing things! Such a bright little star in every ones' life. She does her job ~ she makes people happy when they come into a room! A true gift from God.
Last night the Gators lost the SEC Championship. My kids were really disappointed. They had planned a trip together to California to go see the Gators play in whatever That Bowl would be. I was thinking it was very cool that they were going to California together. But, oh well ...another day for another reason.
It's finally been raining here. The lawn looks great, rich and green. The plants on my porch looked green and so happy. I've been into potting plants now since I am unable to unearth any soil in the yard and buy any new bushes or shrubs. By potting, I can take cuttings and I only have to buy the dirt. I have several more pots around. And it's fun to arrange them on the porch, too. And, also, I like the fact that my granddaughter is growing up with plants in her vision. Looking at flowers makes people happy.
I'll write more later. My granddaughter is coming over for her morning visit. She spreads the love. I wanna get my dose.
No comments:
Post a Comment