Sunday, December 06, 2009

Does your 'fridge tell a story?

A lot of families I know, put things on their refrigerator for lots of reasons --

1. Special photos
2. Reminders
3. Inspirational Stuff
4. Magnets from stores and doctors they frequent
5. Calendars
6. Etc, you get what I mean ....

Which made me think of something, which is that some people's refrigerators are so full of stuff, you don't see any story; you see nothing but a cluttered mess,

So, this gave me the idea, to have your refrigerator tell the story of a year! Then, if you wish, you can take all that stuff down, and scapebook it, or put it in a zip lock bag and mark it that year, or frame it up ...any way you want to remember that year ~~

And then, January One of every year, you can start again~!! That's my idea. And that's what I'm going to do.

No comments: