Oh my gosh how the time flies....so you might as well have fun.
I did have fun this weekend with family and friends and fireworks. It was totally relaxing and just a pleasure. The fireworks and fellowship were great, but the grilled vegetables that my sis-in-law made ....oh to die for! So simple and yet so wonderful. I filled up on them and my digestive track spoke to me about it all the next day.
My granddaughter doesn't mind fireworks. She loves people and watching and interacting with them, so watching people light things in the street that exploded into bright colors was just about as favorable a reaction as one could get! If she had been able, I'm sure she would have said, 'more, please!'
I'm, depending on how one looks at things, behind on things, but I want to make sure my behind doesn't get ahead of me (ha,ha, just reread this, too funny the double meaning)...
so I started walking again and it. is. sooooo. humid! Not to mention hot, so I am opting for mornings. And! the mosquitoes are parlaying options for taking over the world and focusing themselves in my area! Crikey ...and ouch while slapping body.
It's been raining like wildly, madly, deeply for the past, seems like 10 years, but maybe 10 days, maybe 2 weeks? I don't know. I just know you are sitting here and then your feeling like someone outside has weapons and just exploded them right on your house!! It's that sudden and that hard.
But, it's all good. Good visits from good friends, good food, good family
~ just need more money ~ hahaha, but who doesn't these days!
Family is just accident.... They don't mean to get on your nerves. They don't even mean to be your family, they just are. ~Marsha Norman
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works is the family. ~Lee Iacocca
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment