I like to have something on hand for the vegetarian in our family and just recently picked up two Kashi Pizzas. They sounded great, made by hand, and looks great, so I bought a Roasted Vegetable and a Mushroom Trio & Spinach.
Both pizzas were tasty, but did not match the photo on the product box. We were very disappointed, as there were so few toppings, so,
I called Kashi. They were very nice, assured us that they take this stuff very seriously, and they are sending me coupons for two free pizzas.
Thumbs up on Kashi products! I am certainly not afraid to try them knowing for sure there is a money back guarantee.
Although, I'm sure that my store would have refunded me my money, but thought it best to call Kashi direct.
On other companies that have stood by their products:
Betty Crocker sent me a free coupon for a pound cake mix that didn't seem to follow the direction time, and Tide sent me a free coupon for a Tide laundry product and a $5.00 coupon for laundry soap when I called and told them I couldn't read the cap lines very well. So, good on them as well!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment