...without notifying Tuesday and Wednesday that it's here? I do not know what happened to my minutes...
I do know that the days have been filled with people and activity. My granddaughter has been here during her fussy time (actually, I heard this psychologist on the TV today, and he was saying that this fussy time is really a time of a need for stimuli, so she is getting that~) so lots of singing and dancing by assorted family members, and it seems I've had a full house for the last few days...
so, while her brain was just loving all the stimuli ~ mine was like -- doing a mini freeeeeking out, just kidding, sorta kinda. I really can only stand some much noise and things like that, but whatever, I survive!
I did get some walking , as in exercise, ...and man, it is humid out there. Actually, it's worse than humid, it's like hottimud, or something.
My plants were wilting in this weather, but then yesterday it rained and thundered and lightening so quickly that my son's gazebo tent flew off. He called the company and they are giving him a full refund.
My marigolds are beat down from the way the water pours off the roof. See, there is the thing about money lacking ... if I had the funds, I would be able to duct that water to some where I could use it. We are looking into some kind of rain barrel type item that I have seen on some gardening blogs for using that wonderful rain water for later. But, you know, you deal with what you can deal with...
more later...
Thursday, July 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment