Sunday, July 05, 2009

Returning to Flylady for help with Messiness

I'm getting behind again on my house work ...and I'm not comfortable with that. Actually, it's not just the house, it's the other things I have to to, long list of miscellaneous.

I ventured a life with Flylady.net at one time, and responded remarkably well...and then I got full of myself, with 'hey, I got this...' type of an attitude and fell off my high horse. Luckily for moi, I have a great husband who will bail me out.

Yes, when things get to overwhelming for me, he will set in. He usually goes beyond where I need him, and that's trumps the special gift of helping even more.

So, he got things in order Thursday, because #2 son's girlfriend was coming to visit, and now I have to pick up the gauntlet and keep going! Hopefully, I can say, "I got this...'

But as I type, I can hear the outside calling me....I can hear my yard saying, "Come...look for butterflies and trim out leaves; admire our new growth and take some of our beauty inside." Oh, I love working with my plants and flowers!!"

But, I'm going to study my weak areas of keeping an orderly house and fix some things this week! That's my goal. I'll post my progress so I can keep myself - in my face!!-

Had a great fourth by the way!!

1 comment:

job said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.