Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday in February

I am:

Having coffee with my husband. (It's turned out good this morning, too)
Feeling relaxed, even though we were interrupted at the early AM hour by one of the cats, who is usually out, but instead was in, and tore one of our screens up in a effort to get out, so I fell back asleep so soundly I had those vivid dreams of nightmarish style...

Looking forward to working outside in my yard, which really needs some attention,
Looking forward to visiting with my sister, who is here from out of town and will be relocating to this area,

And in general, looking forward to a very good day.

I am reading three books:

Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte
The Shadow of the Wind - Carlos Ruiz Zafón
A Whole New Mind - Daniel H. Pink

Tomorrow, I will start thirty days of quotes and health advice. And post some photos. Right now, I'm going to have a second cup of coffee.

No comments: