Friday, February 27, 2009

The Task

Okay, so I do know which task it is that's put an invisible wall in front of my ongoing train of motion. But, I don't want to talk about it. Yet. I left the magazine article in my car, but I plan on finishing it, and devising a plan for getting past this daunting mess that I am facing.

Then, for March, I'll concentrate on good messages and health tips! Since I am going down that path in a better way now that Mr. B also agrees! I mean, last night, I cooked brown rice - For Everyone!!

And, I'm committed to walking on my own. Which, may not be the entire truth, as I asked everyone, several times, if they would walk with me yesterday, and Madam B finally said, 'yes' and then laughed at my attempts at the running part of the walk. (But, I would have laughed, too, had I not been trying to hard so keep breathing.)

O Well, it's all good right now.

No comments: