My sister came to visit this weekend.
My baby Granddaughter recognized me today and smiled and laughed, and even tried to talk to me! Oh, I am so smittened!
A good friend sent me a CD that she made for me. It's a mix. And it's just lovely! It touches on the things I am going through and thinking about at this time. Music. Wow. We need to listen to music more!
My kids all like me. They come to see me. They tease me, yes, but oh well. The tell me they love me. And, if I run out of gas, they are up and out the door in no time flat!
My most special niece called today. Just to say hello and catch up. She and I are a lot alike! We have some of the same faults, good traits and tendencies, and weird body ailments. Strange...
Mr. B helped me plant a hedge! I was so excited about that. I was, indeed, happy.
Sunday, February 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment