1. President Obama is saying things that make people happy and then the same thing makes some people nervous. Shouts of "Socialist" is all over the Conservative plain.
I am not an authority on these things, and maybe because I'm not, I don't write about it much, but I agree that something has got to happen to change the results of where we are.
I do know that most small children know the President's name and can say it because Barack Obama has not difficult syllables in it.
2. I started back walking. Don't ask me why I stop, as I could not tell you. Lazy? I just don't know. Exercise is key to all things regarding the physical body. I think I just forget how the days are going by so quickly, and the area I take up is more than it was last week ... Walk! Walk! Walk ...
3. And lift weights. I forget that, too.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment