Monday, October 22, 2007

I lost my chocolates.....

not just once, but twice.

One of my marvelous sister in laws (I have two - and they are both the personification of the uniqueness of the mysteries of the differences in the world - they are absolutely marvelous. )

anyway,
Kim gave me a box of chocolates. For all the wonderful things I do, she said.

And these are chocolates from a very wonderful place - Hoffmans. Oh, my gosh, they are (not) to die(t) for! So, I wanted to eat these chocolates - without sharing. Now, we all know, deep down inside, that not to share is a sin.

But, I decided not to share, so I hide my chocolates after I had but one, and when I wanted another (I was really trying to pace myself), it was then I realized I couldn't find them! Much to my chargrin.

So, now, I became panicky, especially after a couple of days, and so it was that I confessed to my family that I had hid the chocolates from Hoffmans. I listened to all the outrage that was't bestoned upon me for the Chocolate Crime I had committed-- and then they helped me look for the chocolates, thinking, of course, there would be a reward in it for them when we found them, but....

We didn't find the chocolates.

Two days after that, I found them.
I was alone when I found them.
I ate one.
I still didn't want to share.
So,
I hid them again!

And, now, today, again, I cannot find them!!

I shall keep you posted on the Lost Chocolate Mystery. In the meantime, I shall keep the house temperature at 70 degrees, so as not to melt the missing chocolates!

4 comments:

LNL said...

Now we all know your secret - you have chocolate somewhere in your house! Can I come visit? Surely you'd share with your best friend? ;)

Just Here For Now said...

You made me laugh! ~ LOL ~ of course, you would be a very good chocolate scout!! :)

Just Here For Now said...

Days later -- my sister said the ants are most likely chocolate covered by now ....I still have hope.

Zack said...

You double-lost chocolates?!?! I can't believe it! I hope you find the chocolates, and when you do, call me - I'd like to come over.