...the latin for 'to the point of absurdity' ...And that's what I feel happens when Mr. B gets time off! For more than three years in a row, when he has gotten a block of time off -- he gets sick.
He's off for 5 days, and he laying in there sick on the couch. And now I have a sore throat! Is ridiculous close to absurd? If he doesn't want to put the shelves up, just say so! (haha)
He did joke about how I was going to be asking him to do all these things around the house, and yes, I was so excited about getting my book shelves -- finally. And I have three days off next week (he's getting paid at least; I won't be), and I was so looking forward to putting books up on those shelves! Oh, the things we look forward to when we get old...
But alas, it shall not be. It shall be doing the mundane chores of every day - and more catching up --and moving these books around to more places until they are finally shelved. (Wah.)
Saturday, September 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment