The shelves fell down again. I found an old notebook of mine -- here are some of things I have written down. These things are not dated but I got this notebook in the year 2000.
These thoughts can be recognized by some people, I am sure. I'm not taking credit away from people, I just had these things written down. I'm sure some of these things are paraphrased established quotes from someone, or even exact quotes. I have no wish to offend any writers.
1. You can't give away what you don't have. Do you have love?
2. There are no justified resentments.
3. No blame - no responsibility
4. All living creatures will respond and will cease to feel fear or enmity or anger in the presence of those who can send love in response to hate.
5. Don't die with your music still in you.
6. You can't get wet from the word 'water'.
7. A closed mind looks for ways to be offended.
8. Have a mind that is open to everything but attached to nothing. (I have some question marks after this thought and the name 'Thalopa'.)
9. No one knows enough to be a Pessimist.
10. Progress can be made in yourself if you can make an effort to give up your personal history and let go of some of the things from the past.
11. You can't solve a problem with the same mind that created it....Albert Einstein
12. Admit your error and choose differently and you can free yourself from blame.
13. We love the things we love for what they are....Robert Frost
14. Savor the moment. It is true that life is short. Live each moment one at a time. Slow Down. Find things to Savor. Find things that will wholly devour you. Find something that gives you life - something that will uplift you. Color!
15. Called Leslie from the Sushi Bar.
Monday, November 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment