Monday, November 19, 2007

Thanksgiving Week 2007 - Day One/half way through

1. Got up late. Very late. I've been getting up at 7:30 AM and today I got up at 9:45. I thought, surely, _surely_ I had my clock set it's usual 45 mintues fast - at least. But no. I had overslept.

2. Went to Home Depot. I needed plants. Doesn't everyone need plants during Thanksgiving week when they have so many other things to do besides buy plants and play in the dirt? I took my mother in law, so I'll count that as a good deed.

I am expanding my butterfly garden. I bought a Scarlet Milkweed along with a couple of other things. I want to build a Butterfly House! I'll expand on that later.

Mr. B says I have attracted a new type of bee in my garden. It's one he's never seen and he has been stung by many bees. I got stung last week, and good grief, I thought I would cry forever!! Anyway, I want to help bees and butterflies exist.

3. Exploded my oatmeal in the microwave. Good Grief. What is the matter with me. Do I not think I get enought attention?

4. Go shopping. Make list. Come to terms with the fact that you will make more then one trip and it's okay!!

No comments: