Some days you are in for a shock. I read Leslie's blog on a regular basis, as she and I are, well, simpatico.Does it make sense to say that sometimes you can meet people who are so different from you, yet so very much the same as you? Those people can become your very best friends. Don't ever overlook them. I found a gem in my life by finding Leslie.
I've been out of the blogging sphere for awhile now. Life, however, continues to be winding around me like a plant that needs a trellis with all it's tendils falling loosely out of place, and I have hardly been able to catch my breath for over two weeks, and then I come to find that I've been nominated, by Leslie, for a Thinking Blogger Award. I am nonplused even more than my natural state of constant bewilderment! Thank you, Leslie!!
One thing Leslie and I have in the common zone is that we like to think. And think again, and then think some more.
So here's the link to the post that gave me the nomination ....
And here is the information for the Thinking Bloggers Award...
The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn’t fit your blog).
Now here's the rest of the story ...
I don't really understand all the things of the blogger sphere. I usually don't understand all the thing connected to all the things that lead to the rabbit hole that Alice fell in ...and I truly have no idea if anyone reads my blog. But I can share with anyone some blogs that I do enjoy -- they may have been mentioned, they may have been nominated -- you see, I really don't know these things!
1. Circle of Quiet. I love the name of this blog, and I love the cup of coffee pictured.
2. Consent of the Governed. Very interesting and way over my head.
3. Athena in a Minivan. I love her. I love reading about her little tykes. Such memories she always stirs in me.
4. Principled Discovery. Okay, yeah, I wish I was this smart. The woman is always asking the questions I am thinking about.
5. Created For His Glory. This is one of the first blogs I ever read, when I entered the blogging world.
There you have it. I'm back into blogging now. You have a very nice day!!
1 comment:
Post a Comment