Jacob was not feeling well today so his mommy (my sister in law) decided to stay home with him. I'll bet anything that he recovers quickly as there is nothing as great as mommy deciding to stay home!
I thought I'd get a million extra things done! (no)
I'd do extra loads of laundry! (one)
I'd put away allll the clothes in the bedroom! (no. they are strewn all over the bed. I couldn't even find room to take a nap so I snoozed in a chair)
I'd show love and affection to all my plants! (I ran by quickly and said hello while I brought up the trash cans!)
I'd make cookies! (no, I ate banana bread that my mother in law made and drank extra coffee)
I'd mop! (no. I spilled)
I'd dust! (no. I forgot about it while I watched Oprah)
I'd pay bills! (I called my mother)
I would not get on the computer! (I checked my email three times and am posting on my blog nothing worth while)
Anyway,
I did make a list of things I need at the grocery store.
Whatever.
Some days you just need some down time.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment